The Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis congratulated the 16 citizens honoured with the Medal of Honour. This award was presented to the recipients for their excellent contributions towards the nation’s building on Wednesday, 22nd November 2023.
PM Drew recognized the esteemed work and the exceptional services of the recipients towards their work.
The winners of the awards:
– Felix Hodge for Law Enforcement
– Sydney Matthew for Music and Sports- Table Tennis
– Austin Williams for Law Enforcement
– Charles Ronnie Rascal Davis for Culture, Music and the Arts
– Margaret Douglas for Education
– Austin Deco Huggins for Sports
– Donald Freeman for Sports and Community Activism
– Lynn Williams for Culinary Arts
– Joseph Liburd for Law Enforcement
– Altagracia Nero for entrepreneurship
– Janetta Morgan for Education
– Astona Browne for Public Service
– Lenos Douglas for Law Enforcement
– Allister Williams for Culture
– Alva Bradley for Broadcasting
– Patrick Wallace for Law Enforcement
PM Drew thanked all the recipients for all the sacrifices of the winners and their family members they have made in order to build a better tomorrow for their nation.
Denzil Douglas, the foreign minister of St Kitts and Nevis, also congratulated all the recipients for their dedication and work to the nation’s progress.
These recipients have played a massive role in the nation’s fabric, as stated by PM Drew.
It was also mentioned by PM Drew that these recipients are honoured for their tireless efforts in their respective fields, showcasing the spirit of community and commitment to the greater good.
PM Drew also emphasized the contribution of every individual for their efforts towards the betterment of the nation.
Moreover, thirteen St Kitts and Nevis citizens were also honoured with the Companion of the Star of Merit. They were acknowledged for their excellent contribution to the development of the Federation.